Home Contact Me Math Reading Writing Word Study Science Social Studies

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Today in Class: Monday, June 3rd

Learning Goals

~I can measure angles with a protractor. 
~I can identify and label acute, right, and obtuse angles.
~I can follow directions in order to build a rocket.
~I can write a personal narrative with many descriptive details.
~I can name and explain Newton's 3 Laws of Motion.

Agenda (Day 3: P.E.)

Warm-up:
       Sign in to Laptop / Work on Narrative
Language:
     Tuck Everlasting: Chapters 5-8 / Packet Assignment #2
     Personal Narratives (Writing Conferences / Revise Rough Drafts)
     Daily 5 (Read to Self / Work on Writing)
     Individual Assessments
Science: Rocketry (Glue third fin & launch lug)

    Homework

    Language:
    1. Read 20 minutes

    Math: