Home Contact Me Math Reading Writing Word Study Science Social Studies

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Today in Class: Thursday, May 30th

Learning Goals

~I can create an equation to show the relationship between two variables.
~I can create a graph to show the relationship between two variables.
~I can follow directions in order to build a rocket.
~I can write a personal narrative with many descriptive details.
~I can name and explain Newton's 3 Laws of Motion.

Agenda (Day 1: Phys. Ed & Library)

Warm-up:
       Sign in to Laptop / Work on Narrative
** "Lewis & Clark Performance
Language:
     Tuck Everlasting: Chapters 2-4
     Personal Narratives (Writing Conferences / Revise Rough Drafts)
     Daily 5 (Read to Self / Work on Writing)
     Individual Assessments

    Homework

    Language:
    1. Read 20 minutes
    2. Finish Reading Tuck pages 5-21 / Complete Assignment #1 in packet

    Science:
    1. Review Newton's 3 Laws - pick one to demonstrate