Home Contact Me Math Reading Writing Word Study Science Social Studies

Friday, May 24, 2013

Today in Class: Friday, May 24th

Learning Goals

~I can create an equation to show the relationship between two variables.
~I can create a graph to show the relationship between two variables.
~I can follow directions in order to build a rocket.
~I can write a personal narrative with many descriptive details.
~I can name and explain Newton's 3 Laws of Motion.

Agenda (Day 2: Music & Chorus)

Warm-up:
       Sign in to Laptop
Math (Unit 8)
    Benchmark
Language:
     Personal Narratives (See examples, brainstorm, start graphic organizer / rough draft)
     Daily 5 (Read to Self / Work on Writing)
     Individual Assessments
Science: Rockets (Building the Engine Mount)

    Homework

    Language:
    1. Read 20 minutes