Home Contact Me Math Reading Writing Word Study Science Social Studies

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Today in Class: Thursday, May 23rd

Learning Goals

~I can create an equation to show the relationship between two variables.
~I can create a graph to show the relationship between two variables.
~I can follow directions in order to build a rocket.
~I can describe the elements of plot.
~I can name and explain Newton's 3 Laws of Motion.

Agenda (Day 1: Phys. Ed & Library)

Warm-up:
     Review Math Homework
     Get a good-fit book - start reading!
Math (Unit 8)
    Go over homework
    Review for Unit Test tomorrow
Language:
     Hacthet Test
     Daily 5 (Read to Self / Work on Writing)
Science: Rockets (Building the Engine Mount)

    Homework

    Language:
    1. Read 20 minutes
    Math:
    1. Review for Benchmark tomorrow