Home Contact Me Math Reading Writing Word Study Science Social Studies

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday, November 27th

Learning Goals:

~ I can use equivalent fractions and percents to solve problems.
~ I can check and correct my spelling.
~ I can create thoughtful questions about a text.
~ I can create a line graph showing the results of an experiment.

Agenda (Day 3: Phys Ed.)  

  • Warm-up: Read Poem / Check Math HW
  • Math:  Percent Equivalents
  • Writing: Review Tic Tac Toe Journal Assignments / Start one
  • Spelling/Word Study: Review & Start Menu Assignments
  • Reading: Share Connector Roles; Sign of the Beaver, Chapters 16 & 17
  • Science: Finish Electromagnetism Activity #4 / Graph Results

Homework

Language:
1. Sign of the Beaver Chapters 16 & 17 / Discussion Director Role
2. Read poem / gather signatures

Math:
1. Study missed  Division Facts to retake quiz on Friday